What would you do with one million dollars? Spend it? Save it? Give to charity?
You will earn over a million dollars in your lifetime and you can choose to do whatever you want with it. Where will it go?
- how to make a budget
- the value of one cent
- how to date without going broke
- purchase an automobile
- purchase insurance: auto, home, medical
- set short, medium, and long term financial goals
- to pay yourself first
- shop for a financial institution
- investing basics
- and much more.
The learner will:
- evaluate financial decisions with basic money management principles
- understand the principle of budgeting small amounts in order to prepare for larger amounts
- explore various internet sites to help with financial management
- evaluate needs vs. wants in relation to available income
- determine short, medium, and long term goal
- understand five principles of saving
- compare banking options, banks, credit unions, commercial banks, savings and loan, and their various services
- understand how to use and not abuse credit
- manage risk with appropriate insurance
- explore investment opportunities
To learn more about this course and enroll students, click here to find your local representative.